New Webinar Details TSA’s Collections Services and Strategies
- Posted on January 23, 2014
Are you curious as to what happens to your past-due balance accounts once you’ve turned them over to our agency for collections? Do you have some knowledge of the collections process but would like to know more?
Whatever the reason; Tri-State Adjustments, Inc. (TSA) encourages you to join Thad Rankin, TSA’s Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager, for a near 60-minute conversation about the inner workings of our collections strategies, processes and technologies.
In TSA: The Collection Process, Thad covers much of what you will need to know regarding:
- Strategic “call campaigns”
- Skip Tracing methods for tracking hard to find debtors
- Litigation strategies and understanding when to pursue them
- What happens when we make contact with debtors